What to do in an accident?
Check our list as a guide to help you ...
- Safely move out of the way of traffic.
If your car is immobile, switch on hazard lights to warn other drivers in the area. Your safety is most important.
- Call 000 for an Ambulance if one is required.
- Call 000 for the Police in the following circumstances:
- A person has been injured or a fatality has occurred
- The other party fails to stop and/or supply their details
- A driver appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- If there is a hazard that may cause danger to the public.
Exmouth Smash Repairs & Towing can help arrange for your car to be towed if required, and, can also assist with getting you home.
Details to get:
Other parties involved in the accidentName:
Licence Number Registration number:
Vehicle Year, Make and Model:
Independent Witness Details Name:
Police OfficerDetails Name:
Photographic EvidenceIf possible use your mobile phone camera to capture the scene of the incident and damage.
Call your insurer to lodge your claim and get the Claim process started. Do not admit liability , that is for your insurer to work out .